HSTU handles with all the required care personal data of the Client and ensure that the legislation that is in place is observed.
By providing personal data on the purchase form, on the contact form, on the Newsletter form or on the “Owners” section, and by placing on order through the romainjerome.ch website, Clients give permission to HSTU to collect, store, process and use the following data :
- Client personal data provided when registering in order to profit HSTU services and products and purchase them such as the name, email address, credit card number and expiry date, etc;
- Client Data and information provided when completing forms on HSTU;
- Client Data and information regarding HSTU website visit (data traffic, location, name of the internet supplier, IP address, visit date and hour, consulted website pages, etc.);
- Correspondence track between Client and HSTU.
All personal information Clients make available to HSTU is done voluntarily and with their consent.
HSTU have the permission to collect, store, process and use these data within the company, to duly authorized HSTU personnel and occasionally to persons or companies who carry out internal operations in relation to HSTU business. All such persons are subject to confidentiality agreements and the respect of Client’s privacy.
The data clients make available may be shared to third parties necessary to provide the requested services and may be used for internal marketing research purposes relating to HSTU’s business or otherwise requested by HSTU legal advisors or where required by law or a court decision.
Furthermore, the data clients make available may be shared to any person or company who acquire HSTU company, business or website.
Personal data and information provided by the Client are used the following manner :
- Make sure website content is brought forward in an optimal way for the Client;
- Provide information, products and services required by the Client or estimated so by HSTU if the Client gives previous approval;
- Fulfill our commitments according to the contract;
- Inform about changes of our service.
HSTU will use its best endeavor to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times and to protect your personal data from third unauthorized parties. However, Clients acknowledge that HSTU cannot guarantee and therefore HSTU shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of HSTU website and any information or personal data provided to or taken from the romainjerome.ch website by Clients. By providing personal data Client do so at his own risk.
Cookies are files transferred from our website to your hard disk through Client’s visit on the website. Cookies help recognize your computer by Client’s next visit, analyze website uses and facilitate website access.
Following cookies are used by HSTU :
- Cookies strictly necessary to the website operation and allowing to control required services;
- Functional cookies storing Client’s choice made on the website (language, name, etc.);
- Analytic cookies allowing to store information about how visitors use the website (visited pages, etc.);
- Social media cookies allowing to share website content with social network platform.
- Promotional cookies allowing to show up to client’s attention third parties websites regarding client’s interests.
Client’s web browser allows him not to receive cookies. However, in such case certain services and website functions may not be used fully.